I have been an avid health enthusiast since I was a teenager, and was always looking for ways to be fit. At a very young age, I thought that health was all about outward appearance. Because of this I spent most of my teens and 20’s trying every fad diet known to man. It wasn’t until I embarked on life as an expat, coping with the stresses of moving countries every three years, did I realize that health was not just physical, but also mental and spiritual. After having three children and changing careers in my 30s, I slowly started shifting my perspective on what health really meant to me. It suddenly became about living mindfully and healthfully from the inside out. That’s when I decided to dedicate myself to study a much deeper approach, a much more holistic approach, and hence began my year-long certification at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
My approach to health and wellness is a holistic all-inclusive approach. Graduating from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, not only did I study over 100 dietary theories, but I also I studied practical lifestyle coaching methods, and practical lifestyle management techniques. This education equipped me with extensive, cutting-edge knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, and prevention. With this, I am able to co-create a personalized wellness path based on each individual’s goals, guiding them on their own health journey based on unique body, lifestyle and resources. I work with clients based on their own bio-individuality and address not only food, but also bring balance to areas such as relationships, career and exercise. My goal is to personally and carefully guide my clients to make simple, small changes to transform their life for happier, healthier and more well-rounded living.
I am fortunate to have studied with the world’s top health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, MScEd, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Deepak Chopra, MD, World Leader in Mind-Body Medicine, Director of Education at the Chopra Center, & Bestselling Author
- David Katz, MD, MPH, Authority on Preventive Medicine and Weight Management, Director of the Yale Prevention Research Center
- Walter Willet, MD, DrPH, Chair of the Department of Nutrition at Harvard’s School of Public Health and Bestselling Author
- Andrew Weil, MD, Bestselling Author and Expert on Integrative Medicine and Mind-Body Interactions
- Gabrielle Bernstein, Motivational Speaker, Life Coach, Bestselling Author
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, Functional Medicine Doctor, Founder of Blum Center for Health
- Mark Hyman, MD, Founder and Medical Director of the Ultra Wellness Center, Bestselling Author
- Geneen Roth, Pioneer of Emotional Eating and Empowerment, Bestselling Author
- David Wolfe, recognized Expert and Bestselling Author on Super foods and Raw Nutrition
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, Paulette Goddard Professor of Nutrition, Food Studies and Public Health at New York University
- Mark Bittman, New York Times Columnist, Bestselling Author
As a Health Coach, I guide and mentor my clients and help them make health and wellness a priority. I provide ongoing support over time to make sustainable changes that improve their overall lives. I create a safe environment that allows my clients to feel comfortable setting and achieving goals. My approach is to assess all areas of life: career, relationships, exercise, food, spirituality, and then see how all of these things affect overall wellbeing. The idea is not to be rigid in any area, but to have a balance in all of these important areas of life. My goal is that my clients develop a deeper understanding of the food and lifestyle choices that work best for them to improve their health and wellness, and ultimately, their happiness.
To decide if health coaching is right for you, schedule your free initial health consultation with me. During this 30-minute session, we will discuss your health and lifestyle to see how I can best support you in achieving your own goals.
Let’s do this! Contact me!